We are looking forward to welcoming you to St Catherine’s.
As we approach the new academic year, we have added some important information to this page, to help you ease into your time in Oxford and at Catz. Please do take the time to have a read, and let us know if you have any further questions.
- Welcome Letters from the Master – for undergraduate students and for parents.
- Welcome Letter from the Dean.
- Reading Lists – this page provides reading lists from your Tutors which you should consult before commencing your studies here.
- Freshers’ Information Pack – this provides information about College accommodation, finance and includes your Freshers’ Week timetable. It also includes links to the Freshers’ Study Guide and the Dates of Term, which you should review carefully.
- Subject Meeting Timetable – this provides the date and time for your meeting with Tutors during Freshers’ Week.
- College Rules and Regulations
Before you arrive, there are some important registration documents that we need you to complete. The deadline for this is 4pm on Wednesday 20 September 2023.
1. You’ll need to return some documents to us, here is a list to help you:
- Download this checklist, it will walk you through what documents you need to return to us. You’ll find these documents below.
2. Download and return signed copies of these documents:
- Residential Agreement (return the first page only – to be uploaded in the coming days. We will send an email notification when this is available for signing.)
- St Catherine’s College Student Contract
- University Card Form
3. Fill in these online forms:
- Emergency contact details form (online form – no need to return by email)
- College doctor online registration (online form – please send us the confirmation email you receive, as explained in the checklist above. You can find further information from the College Doctor here and a letter regarding immunisations here.
4. Return the documents to us:
- Consult the checklist and send all documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We must receive these by 4pm on Wednesday 20 September 2023.
5. Any questions?
- If you have any questions, please contact the team on email@example.com and we’ll be glad to help.
Some of the documents on this page are saved as PDFs, which can be viewed using Adobe Acrobat Reader (download for free here). If you require a different format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your requirements.