Guidance on any of the College’s personnel policies may be sought by staff from the Personnel Advisor.

Students may seek advice from the Academic Registrar or the College’s harassment advisors.

The University’s Equality and Diversity Unit provides lots of information and advice on its webpages, including the contact details of individual advisors.

The University’s Disability Advisor Service provides information and advice for students and can assist students with organising disability-related study support.

The University’s Counselling Service can offer support and advice.

Oxford University Student Union (OUSU) provides information on a range of subjects on its website. They also have advisors students can contact.