We are looking forward to welcoming you to St Catherine’s.
As we approach the new academic year, we have added some important information to this page, to help you ease into your time in Oxford and at Catz. You’ll find this below.
Response Form for Dinner for Graduate Freshers and College Advisors
Please complete this form in order to confirm you will be attending the dinner and to inform us of any dietary requirements.
If you do not complete this form, we will assume you are not attending.
Freshers Information Pack
Please click the link below to view the information pack for incoming undergraduate students. This includes your freshers week timetable, a link to the information and regulations for members of the college and a link to view the freshers study guide for 2022/2023.
Before you arrive, there are some things we need you to do. The deadline for this has already passed. If you have not submitted these documents please do so as a matter of urgency.
1. You’ll need to return some documents to us, here is a list to help you:
- Download this checklist, it will walk you through what documents you need to return to us. You’ll find these documents below.
2. Download and return the Student Contract:
3. Fill in these online forms:
- Emergency contact details form (online form – no need to return by email)
- College doctor online registration (online form – please send us the confirmation email you receive, as explained in the checklist above)
4. Take a photo:
- Take a passport-style photo of yourself (head and shoulders), and save it in JPEG or similar format.
5. Send the documents to us:
- Consult the checklist and send all documents and your photo to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We must receive these by Thursday 8 September 2022.
6. Any questions?
- If you have any questions, please contact the team on email@example.com and we’ll be glad to help.
More information coming…
As we approach the new academic year, we’ll be adding more information to this page, to help you ease into your time in Oxford and at Catz. You’ll find this below.
Some of the documents on this page are saved as PDFs, which can be viewed using Adobe Acrobat Reader (download for free here). If you require a different format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your requirements.