We are looking forward to welcoming you to St Catherine’s.
As we approach the new academic year, we have added some important information to this page, to help you ease into your time in Oxford and at Catz. You’ll find this below:
- Welcome Letters from the Master – for graduate students.
- Welcome Letter from the Dean
- Freshers’ Information Pack – this provides information about College accommodation, finance and includes your Freshers’ Week timetable. It also includes links to the Freshers’ Study Guide and the Dates of Term, which you should review carefully.
- College Rules and Regulations
Before you arrive, there are some things we need you to do.
1. You’ll need to return some documents to us, here is a list to help you:
- Download this checklist, it will walk you through what documents you need to return to us. You’ll find these documents below.
2. Download and return the Student Contract:
- You should have received this, by email, from firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Fill in these online forms:
- Emergency contact details form (online form – no need to return by email)
- College doctor online registration (online form – please send us the confirmation email you receive, as explained in the checklist above. You can find further information from the College Doctor here.)
4. Return these documents to us:
5. Any questions?
- If you have any questions, please contact the team on email@example.com and we’ll be glad to help.
Some of the documents on this page are saved as PDFs, which can be viewed using Adobe Acrobat Reader (download for free here). If you require a different format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your requirements.