We are looking forward to welcoming you to St Catherine’s.
As we approach the new academic year, we have added some important information to this page, to help you ease into your time in Oxford and at Catz. You’ll find this below.
We are looking forward to welcoming you to St Catherine’s. Before you arrive, there are some things we need you to do. The deadline for this is 4pm on Friday 9 September 2023.
1. You’ll need to return some documents to us, here is a list to help you:
- Download this checklist, it will walk you through what documents you need to return to us. You’ll find these documents below.
2. Download and return signed copies of these documents:
3. Fill in these online forms:
- Emergency contact details form (online form – no need to return by email)
- College doctor online registration (online form – please send us the confirmation email you receive, as explained in the checklist above)
4. Send the documents to us:
- Consult the checklist and send all documents and your photo to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We must receive these by Friday 9 September 2023.
5. Any questions?
- If you have any questions, please contact the team on email@example.com and we’ll be glad to help.
More information coming…
As we approach the new academic year, we’ll be adding more information to this page, to help you ease into your time in Oxford and at Catz. You’ll find this below.
Some of the documents on this page are saved as PDFs, which can be viewed using Adobe Acrobat Reader (download for free here). If you require a different format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your requirements.