Meetings Minds 2021
Meeting Minds, the annual event for Oxford’s alumni community, returns next month.
This year’s event will be virtual, with a week-long programme of talks and discussions from across Oxford’s academic and alumni community.
The event runs from Monday 12 to Saturday 17 April, with live sessions taking place on each day.
All sessions will be streamed live across four time zones – Hong Kong, London, New York and Tokyo – allowing our community from across the globe to take part.
Sessions will feature a wide range of disciplines and topics, including:
- an inside look into the Covid-19 vaccine lab with Professor Sarah Gilbert
- insight into rhetoric of the Ming era with Professor Tian Yuan Tan
- events with the University’s Chancellor and Vice-Chancellor
- a sustainability panel exploring the big ideas that Oxford scientists are working on
- and… how to monitor penguins in the Antarctic!
What past attendees say about Meeting Minds…
Attendees can also catch up on any sessions that they missed and schedule to meet with fellow alumni for one-on-one catch-ups.
Find out more about this year’s Meeting Minds on the event’s webpage, including how to register for your place. Tickets cost just £10.